TheSoftwareDownloads.com (“we” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Our website is dedicated to providing information about apps, tech tips, and tricks. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have implemented this policy to handle copyright infringement claims on our platform.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on TheSoftwareDownloads.com without authorization, please notify us by providing a written DMCA notice. Your notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to:
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number]
If you believe that your material was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, your counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated agent:
[Your Designated Agent’s Name] [Your Designated Agent’s Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number]
We will terminate the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Changes to This Policy:
We reserve the right to modify this DMCA policy at any time. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If you have any questions about this DMCA policy, please contact us